Do you want to understand in detail how to use O.S. Linux, but don't know where to start?Do you find the command line confusing and intimidating?Do you want to start learning the dark art of hacking using Kali Linux?
In this Linux book, we start you off with the assumption that you know absolutely nothing about Linux Starting from scratch you will build up your knowledge on how to use Linux, and before you know it, you will become fluent with the essential tools and commands not just in Kali Linux but in most Linux systems.
Are you fascinated by the idea of hacking?
Do you want to learn the secrets of ethical hackers?
This practical, step by step guide book will teach you all you need to know
Hacking is a term that evokes ideas of criminals infiltrating your website or online bank account and either bleeding you dry or causing all sorts of mayhem with malware. But that's only half the story, and there are hackers out there who are ethical and do a lot of good.
In this book, Linux for Beginners, you will discover that there is a lot more to hacking than you first thought, with chapters that will cover in detail:
- Commands that will assist you in navigating any Linux system
- Configuring and managing services
- How to use standard Linux commands the way hackers do
- How to come up with targets and hack them using Linux
- Basics of ethical hacking
- Do fundamental to advanced tasks in Linux
- The Basics of Hacking and Using Linux
- How to Install Linux
- The Process of Ethical Hacking
- Practical Hacking, and much more
Perfect for beginners, Linux for Beginners is a comprehensive guide that will show you the easy way to overcome cybersecurity and is packed with practical examples and simple to follow instructions.
By completing this book, you will be able to automate, customize and pre-seed Kali Linux Installs. Finishing this book will be incredibly helpful as you will learn a lot as a complete Linux newbie. You will be more knowledgeable and confident in not only the Operating System itself but also the specialized Kali distribution.
So... what are you waiting for? Do you want to get to know the world of LINUX?Just scroll up to the top and click BUY NOW Button
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781709565243
- ISBN-10: 1709565241
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: November 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.33 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 pounds
- Page Count: 154