We have to stop talking about God like He's boring.
The way we often talk about Him, you'd think He was a hall monitor with a clipboard, yelling things like, "No running " "Keep your voices down " and "Do that one more time, and you'll have detention "
It's no wonder our faith so easily grows stale, that we find ourselves religiously checking boxes and calling it a day.
Now, God absolutely has ideas for how to best live our lives, and of course, that includes things He says not to do, but that's not the whole story.
When we talk about God like this, we forget about all the other things He is: How powerful God is, how deeply good He is, how loving He is - He's also so much fun
God is a God of delight, and best friends, and laughing so hard you cry (or pee your pants). He's trips to the mountains, and your toes in the sand, and love beyond anything you even knew your heart could hold. He's healing, and redemption, and the best friend you could ever have.
We serve an incredible, gigantic, mighty, adventurous God, and The Lipstick Gospel Devotional will help you get to know Him better.
One day at a time, it'll help you get closer to the God who loves you and the beautiful life He has planned for you.
Order your copy of The Lipstick Gospel Devotional today
Through 90 days of scripture, story, and practical steps forward, The Lipstick Gospel Devotional will help you:
- Consistently spend time with God (and feel connected to Him well beyond your morning quiet times )
- Trust the plans God has for your life (and help you figure out what those plans are )
- Step into your God-given identity (feeling truly beautiful & good enough in your skin)
- Keep your faith strong in the midst of transition, uncertainty, and really hard days
-Add more joy, more delight, and even more whimsy to your everyday life
- And so much more...
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780692917763
- ISBN-10: 0692917764
- Publisher: Anthem Workshop LLC
- Publish Date: July 2017
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.51 x 0.65 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds
- Page Count: 310