Put a literary spin on your amigurumi with over 20 cute-as-a-button crochet projects inspired by classic literature--the perfect gift for book lovers and crafters of all skill levels.
Learn how to make adorable crochet dolls of your favorite literary characters, including Anne of Green Gables, Elizabeth Bennet, and Sherlock Holmes Literature lovers can decorate bookshelves, proclaim a love of reading, and show off crafting skills with adorable amigurumi crocheted characters that are simple to make and impossible to resist All that's needed are a few readily available materials and beginner crochet skills, and soon you'll be hanging out with your favorite characters from classic literature--including: - Elizabeth Bennet (Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice)
- White Rabbit (Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
- Sherlock Holmes (Arthur Conan Doyle's The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)
- Ebenezer Scrooge (Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol)
- Jay Gatsby and Daisy Buchanan (F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby)
- Quasimodo and Esmerelda (Victor Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre-Dame)
- Captain Ahab and Moby Dick (Herman Melville's Moby Dick)
- Anne Shirley (Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables) Literary Yarns features adorable characters that grace the pages of 25 classic novels, plays, and storybooks. Make them for your friends, decorate your house with them, or use them as pretty much the cutest action figures you can imagine. The materials are readily available and the techniques are straightforward for stitchers who crochet at least at a basic level.
- ISBN-13: 9781594749605
- ISBN-10: 1594749604
- Publisher: Quirk Books
- Publish Date: May 2017
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 112