An accessible, and intuitive, guide to stock valuation
Valuation is at the heart of any investment decision, whether that decision is to buy, sell, or hold. In The Little Book of Valuation, expert Aswath Damodaran explains the techniques in language that any investors can understand, so you can make better investment decisions when reviewing stock research reports and engaging in independent efforts to value and pick stocks.
Page by page, Damodaran distills the fundamentals of valuation, without glossing over or ignoring key concepts, and develops models that you can easily understand and use. Along the way, he covers various valuation approaches from intrinsic or discounted cash flow valuation and multiples or relative valuation to some elements of real option valuation.
- Includes case studies and examples that will help build your valuation skills
- Written by Aswath Damodaran, one of today's most respected valuation experts
- Includes an accompanying iPhone application (iVal) that makes the lessons of the book immediately useable
Written with the individual investor in mind, this reliable guide will not only help you value a company quickly, but will also help you make sense of valuations done by others or found in comprehensive equity research reports.
- ISBN-13: 9781118004777
- ISBN-10: 1118004779
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Dimensions: 7.31 x 5.31 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- Page Count: 256