Invite your little one into the kitchen--a fun and tasty guide to cooking with kids ages 1 to 4
Get your toddler comfortable in the kitchen with fun and simple recipes that they can help with. Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook is the perfect choice for parents who want to give adventurous young children an opportunity to learn cooking basics.
This standout among children's cookbooks helps your little one discover new foods as they work together with you to create English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas, Broccoli Nuggets, Rainbow Rice Noodles with Toasted Tofu, and more. Each recipe features a difficulty ranking, instructions that clearly tell you which steps are toddler-safe, and space to record your experiences--making this children's cookbook a wonderful keepsake of first cooking memories.
- Teach your toddler to cook―Find simple instructions for safely bringing your toddler into the kitchen, as well as a list of kid-friendly kitchen tools.
- Introduce new flavors--Encourage your little one to try new foods like Pumpkin French Toast Sticks and Chicken BLT Kebabs―with 40 healthy mealtime, snack, and dessert recipes.
- Have fun together--Recipes are clearly labeled to let you know how difficult they are and which steps your toddler can get involved with.
Give your aspiring little chef a head start on a lifetime of kitchen skills with Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook.
- ISBN-13: 9781641524766
- ISBN-10: 1641524766
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 156
- Reading Level: Ages 1-4