You have the power to accomplish goals, create an impact, and live the life you want.
The key to achieving what you set out for--in business and in life--doesn't lie in perfectly executed strategy. The greatest tool you have is your own mindset--it determines your ability to adapt and persevere. And, like any other tool, you can employ it to your advantage.
While most aspiring entrepreneurs think the next business strategy will manifest the life they desire, successful entrepreneurs know it's the emotional and mental "shifts" that will bring you closer to your goals.
No one is better equipped to explore these shifts than Ajit Nawalkha, cofounder of Mindvalley and one of the world's leading entrepreneurs and business coaches. In Live Big: A Guide to Passion, Practicality, and Purpose, Nawalkha shares 25 shifts--changes in your mental, physical, emotional, or even spiritual state--that will propel you on your road to success.
Through Nawalkha's expertise, discover how this book will:
- Bring you out of any funk or stagnant revenue cycle
- Give you the emotional, spiritual, and mental power to fight the ups and downs of business
- Show you ways to deal with everyday challenges, find comfort in them, and get past them in 20 minutes or less
- Help you cope with 'entrepreneurial anxiety' and find purpose, passion, and bliss in your business
Live Big is the go-to guide for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to be in a state of flow and creativity, to ensure your passion is backed by purpose and practicality. With principles and foundational thinking habits that allow you to move from a place of defeat and anxiety to one of joy and contribution to humanity, this book will serve as a compass that you can pick up and find direction to keep moving forward in today's world of entrepreneurship.
- ISBN-13: 9781946885425
- ISBN-10: 1946885428
- Publisher: Benbella Books
- Publish Date: December 2018
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 224