Join beloved New York Times bestselling author Bob Goff in Live in Grace, Walk in Love as he shares 365 days of inspiring, unexpected, humble teachings on grace and love that will prepare you for the year ahead.
Built on Bob's trademark storytelling and unique way of helping us to see things in a new light, Live in Grace, Walk in Love weaves together personal stories with timeless scripture, taking you through an entire calendar year of meditations on stepping out in love and confidence in every aspect of your life. Each of the 365 daily devotionals center around a key scripture and combine Bob's thoughtful analysis and a thought-provoking question that you can reflect on throughout the day.
Live in Grace, Walk in Love will guide you as you grow in your faith journey, too, helping you ask and answer essential questions, including:
- What project am I working on without God's help?
- Who do you feel most comfortable being yourself with?
- What could innocent, childlike faith do to change my perspective today?
- Are you focusing too much on what others think of you?
- What message have I been waiting to hear?
Start each morning with these actionable, inspirational words of wisdom, take a step back and carve out time to reflect during your busy day, or finish your evening focused and inspired. No matter how you read it, Live in Grace, Walk in Love will spark your creativity, nourish your soul, and give you the encouragement you need to become the person you want to be.
- ISBN-13: 9781400203772
- ISBN-10: 1400203775
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.48 pounds
- Page Count: 432