Far from being mundane, exploring God's Word can be one of the greatest adventures of your life In the Bible you can interact with a living God who wants a personal relationship with you. And in this unique workbook you will learn how to engage His words like never before.
Based on the inductive study techniques outlines in the bestselling Living by the Book, this workbook creates the opportunity to grow in faith and knowledge through short, practical exercises and complete studies of the books of Ruth and James. In simple step-by-step fashion, you will learn to:
- Observe: Learn what to look for when interpreting the Bible, such as repeated phrases, key words, parallelism.
- Interpret: Learn how to put together what you've observed to help you arrive at a passage's meaning.
- Apply: Learn how to take a passage from its page to your life, letting it transform you.
The Bible isn't meant to be a puzzle to piece together, but a gift to explore This simple book will make the Bible more accessible to you than you ever thought possible.
- ISBN-13: 9780802495389
- ISBN-10: 0802495389
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Publish Date: February 2007
- Dimensions: 10.06 x 7.9 x 0.64 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Page Count: 232