In today's world, the topic of homosexuality seems to be part of daily conversation in the media, in politics, and even inside churches, with pressure to accept one view or the other. And if you're a Christian teen, you may feel overwhelmed by the opinions. New York Times bestselling author Dr. Preston Sprinkle has encountered these same questions, and as a theologian and a college professor he has dealt with these issues firsthand.
Through honest conversation, real-life examples, and biblical research, Dr. Sprinkle unpacks what we can know to be true, and how Scripture's overall message to us today allows us to move forward and find answers that align with God's intent.
Living in a Gray World explores with readers:
- Homosexuality and other related issues, such as what it means to identify as transgender and intersex
- What the Bible says about homosexuality
- How to cultivate a heart for people
Dr. Sprinkle shares biblical truth and compassion about this important topic. This book isn't just for straight students, it's for all students looking for information and guidance. Living in a Gray World is also an educational book that parents can read and discuss with their children.
- ISBN-13: 9780310752066
- ISBN-10: 031075206X
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publish Date: December 2015
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 14-17