- 24 Pages, 8 inches x 8 inches
- Ages 6-7, Grades 1-2 Leveled Readers, Lexile 350L
- Simple, easy-to-read pages with vibrant images
- Features a teaching focus on phonics for young readers
- Includes bolded vocabulary words, an index, and post-reading questions for comprehension
Bring Learning to Life: In Living Or Nonliving?, first--second graders learn about everyday nonliving objects, as well as living beings.
Science Made Fun: You are a living being Is a frog, or a stuffed animal? This kid's book helps young readers learn about what makes something a non-living being, as well as what makes something living, too
Build Reading Skills: This engaging 24-page children's book will help your child improve comprehension and build confidence with post-reading comprehension questions, extension activities, and high frequency vocabulary words.
Leveled Reading: Part of the My Science Library series, the early reading level text and vibrant photographs make this kid's book a fun, informative title that teaches children about the different types of non-living beings.
Why Rourke Educational Media: Since 1980, Rourke Publishing Company has specialized in publishing engaging and diverse non-fiction and fiction books for children in a wide range of subjects that support reading success on a level that has no limits.
- ISBN-13: 9781617419454
- ISBN-10: 1617419451
- Publisher: Rourke Educational Media
- Publish Date: August 2011
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.8 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Page Count: 24
- Reading Level: Ages 6-7