Break free from the daily grind and pollution of modern life and learn how to save money while keeping the planet cleaner and greener with this ultimate guide to living off-grid.
Do you sometimes feel like you're overworked, overcrowded and caged in by the city/suburb life? Would you like to experience more of Mother Nature? Have you ever wished to live the good clean life living off the earth and eating homegrown food?
Have you ever dreamed of dropping off the radar and being at peace with nature, but don't know where to begin?
If yes, then keep reading...
In Living Off The Grid, Bo Morgan and Kathy Campbell condenses all the best tips and tricks that helped them survive a year of unexpected power outage on a small budget into a powerful guide and can help you achieve the same feat.
In Living Off The Grid, you're going to discover:
- How to properly plan for your off-grid lifestyle
- How to generate your own power without burning a giant hole in your pocket
- How to collect water for domestic use and tips to help you reduce water consumption without diminishing your comfort
- Everything you need to know about generating your own heat as well as 6 safety tips you need to know
- Getting around and staying safe during your outdoor experience
- How to stay connected to the Internet while staying off grid
- How to find work or run a home-based business off-grid
- ...and tons more
Filled with examples and anecdotes from their experiences and jam-packed with practical advice, Living Off The Grid will provide you with everything you need to know about sustainability, self-sufficiency and homesteading.
Whether you're looking for a guide to help you prepare for when things go belly up, or are simply after the challenge of living off-grid, there's something in these pages for you.Ready to start your off-grid adventure? Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781091930759
- ISBN-10: 1091930759
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 pounds
- Page Count: 126