Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Oxford & the Cotswoldsis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the honey-toned streets of Oxford, follow in the footsteps of Betjeman and Wilde on a tour of Magdalen College and explore picture-perfect Cotswold villages - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Oxford & the Cotswolds and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Oxford & the Cotswolds:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version)
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Oxford, the Cotswolds, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Oxford & the Cotswoldsis our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's England guide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781787016934
- ISBN-10: 1787016935
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- Page Count: 160