Colleen is a master storyteller. --Karen Kingsbury, New York Times bestselling author
For most, it's the safest place on earth. For Gracie, it's the last place she wants to be . . . and the one place she must return.
With nothing but five dollars and the wedding dress she's wearing, Gracie Lister flees with her daughter by train to West Texas, to the town she ran away from so long ago. There they find refuge in the home of Michael Wayne--devoted single father and seasoned soldier--who gives Gracie a job caring for his two children and the hiding place she needs from her former fianc .
Michael and Gracie aren't looking for love, but it finds them right away. And then trouble comes to call in the form of Gracie's ex-fianc who is now on the FBI's most-wanted list. Together, Michael and Gracie must find the strength they need to protect their newly forged family.
Colleen weaves intrigue and God's love into a story full of carefully crafted characters. If you're looking for an awesome writer, I highly recommend her --Tracie Peterson, best-selling author of Dawn's Prelude, Song of Alaska Series
- Full-length romantic suspense
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Part of the Lonestar series, but can be read as a standalone
- Book One: Lonestar Sanctuary
- Book Two: Lonestar Secrets
- Book Three: Lonestar Homecoming
- Book Four: Lonestar Angel
- ISBN-13: 9781595547347
- ISBN-10: 1595547347
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: April 2010
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
- Page Count: 336