Louisiana is beautiful, soulful and spicy If you can't tell this by the region's inhabitants, then you can surely tell it by its amazing food. Come and discover the bold flavors of Louisiana and bring some of the best Creole and Cajun dishes to your tableThe cuisine of Louisiana is blend of old styles and new traditions, circumstance and spirit, Creole and Cajun. At every turn you find dishes that are unique to the region that speak secretly of the past while you enjoy the present. This is more than just food, it is life. To truly capture the soul of Louisiana cooking, you must fully immerse yourself and celebrate the roots of each dish.From Jambalaya to gumbo, crawfish to spoon bread, red velvet to king cake, this book takes you on a tour of the most beloved flavors of the region. When a trip to the south just isn't possible, but your spirit longs for adventure, dive into this book of Louisiana cooking and experience the heart and festivity of the region in your kitchen.
- Introduction to Louisiana cooking including the difference between Creole and Cajun foods and more
- Flavorful appetizer recipes like the Cajun Shrimp Stuffed Chilies or the Crawfish dip
- Delightful chicken, pork and critters recipes like the Chicken and Andouille Gumbo and the Classic Cajun Fried Frog Legs.
- Mouth-watering beef meals like the Beefy Po Boys or the Cajun Brisket
- Classic seafood recipes like the Crawfish Stew or the Shrimp Creole
- Easy to prepare side dishes like the Okra and Corn Casserole or the Slow Cooked Red Beans and Rice
- Sweet desserts like the Red Velvet Cake or the Classic Beignets
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking time, number of servings, and easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Let's start cooking healthy meals Scroll back up and order your copy today
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781981482276
- ISBN-10: 198148227X
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: December 2017
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Page Count: 94