Advice for military couples
"As soon as I arrived in Afghanistan, I began reading The 5 Love Languages(R). I had never read anything so simple yet so profound." -- Anonymous soldier
If you are in a military relationship, you know the strain of long deployments, lonely nights, and difficult transitions. For extraordinary challenges like these, couples need specific advice.
In this updated edition of The 5 Love Languages(R) Military Edition, relationship expert Dr. Gary Chapman teams up with Jocelyn Green, a former military wife, to speak directly to military couples. They share the simple secret to loving each other best, including advice for how to:
- Build intimacy over long distances
- Reintegrate after deployment
- Unlearn harsh military-style communication
- Rebuild and maintain emotional love
- Help your spouse heal from trauma
With more than 10 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages(R) has been strengthening millions of relationships for over 25 years. This military edition will inspire and equip you to build lasting love in your relationship, starting today.
Includes stories from every branch of service, tips for expressing love when apart, and an updated FAQs section.
- ISBN-13: 9780802414823
- ISBN-10: 0802414826
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
- Publish Date: January 2017
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Page Count: 224