Amado en Argentina, Colombia, Estados Unidos, Chile, Espa a, Italia... Luis Miguel es el artista m s admirado y al mismo tiempo m s desconocido en cuanto a su vida privada se refiere.
En este libro impactante y revelador, el notable periodista y escritor bestseller, Javier Le n Herrera, recorre un camino de dolor, amargura y esperanza para ofrecer la verdad sobre la vida del cantante. Cuenta sucesos intensos de su dur sima infancia, pasajes conmovedores de su adolescencia marcada por los secretos y los ultrajes familiares, adem s de los conflictos terribles que rodean al cantante, al ser humano detr s de los escenarios.
- Qui nes fueron realmente sus padres, abuelos y t os?
- Qu misterio rodea la desaparici n de su madre?
- C mo fue su relaci n con su padre? Esta biograf a recoge opiniones de parientes que se valieron de la cercan a con el cantante para vivir de su xito, de personas alejadas del medio art stico que mantuvieron un trato cercano con el inigualable artista en momentos turbulentos de su vida y, adem s, se profundiza en estas p ginas en el misterio de Marcela Basteri, madre de Luis Miguel y cuya ausencia en su vida marc profundamente su car cter. ENGLISH DESCRIPCION Singer Luis Miguel's authorized biography, written by a noted biographer and distinguished journalist for the world of show business. From a very young age, Luis Miguel has captivated millions of people with his voice. His charm and grace during childhood gave way to a charismatic teenager who melted the hearts of thousands of followers. As an adult, his talent still inspires the public's attention and dedication. His albums sell by the thousands and those who have seen him on stage have left entranced by his performance, stage presence, and expressive power. But what lies behind that dazzling, smiling child? What secrets haunt the teenager who suddenly found himself wrapped up in family scandals, myths and reality about his parents, and existential confusion? What is the reason for Luis Miguel's reclusiveness with regard to the media? What does that silence, that evasiveness mean? Who have been the loves of his life? What is the relationship that he has with his children, his family, his loved ones? In this book, distinguished journalist for the world of show business and notable celebrity biographer Javier Le n Herrera reveals what Luis Miguel's childhood was really like; what relationship he had with his mother and his father, then-singer Luisito Rey; who he got along with; which friends accompanied him on his rise to fame; how he managed to position himself as the most well-known Mexican singer of our time; what repercussions his resounding success in Europe and the Americas had on his private life. Splendidly documented, this book is an intimate portrait of the singer, his young loves, his sentimental wounds, and his life surrounded by mystery and the closeness of a chosen few. Luis Miguel: My Story is an authorized entrance into the life of the musical superstar, the lover and father, a look at the child ensnared in a family whirlwind, and at the established singer who seduces the masses. In these pages, readers will find that behind the acclaimed sun, there is also a dark night where love, sadness, and hope unite to fully define the singer.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781947783119
- ISBN-10: 1947783114
- Publisher: Aguilar
- Publish Date: April 2018
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 280