WHY WAIT FOR BETTER TIMES WHEN YOU CAN MAKE THEM HAPPEN NOW?
Millions of success-oriented Americans have turned to the no-nonsense, time-tested motivational techniques described in The Magic of Believing to achieve all their long and short-term goals: a better job, a happier marriage, or simply a good night's sleep. Now it's your turn to put Claude M. Bristol's special magic into your life and into action.
Bristol's tough-minded, hard-hitting messages speaks directly to you. You will learn:
- How you become what you contemplate
- Why hard work alone will not bring success
- How to turn your thoughts into achievements
- How belief makes things happen
Harness the unlimited energies of your subconscious mind. Make yourself more competent in your affairs, more influential in your dealings, and more successful in life.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780743539487
- ISBN-10: 0743539486
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio
- Publish Date: November 1985
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.04 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 pounds