Everything kids need to create and star in their own video
YouTube has won the hearts, minds, and eyes of kids around the globe. Young people everywhere are making their mark on this popular platform--some of them even gaining massive followings, worldwide recognition, and the paychecks that come along with it. While lots of youngsters are happy to be spectators, others are hungry to create and star in YouTube content of their own--and this book shows them how.
Written for kids in a language they can understand, this book helps budding filmmakers and producers create their own videos--no matter the subject. It offers creators the insight on how to plan and shoot quality videos, install and use video editing tools, and post the final product to YouTube.
- Apply tricks that pro filmmakers use for better shots, lighting, and sound
- Edit your video, add transitions, insert a soundtrack, and spice things up with effects
- Shoot and share your video gaming exploits
- Share finished videos with family, friends, and the world
For any kid interested in joining the YouTube revolution, this book is the perfect place to start
- ISBN-13: 9781119641506
- ISBN-10: 1119641500
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 192
- Reading Level: Ages 8-11