Level UP and master more manga with YouTube's most popular art instructor, Mark CrilleyIt's here The highly anticipated follow-up to the best-selling Mastering Manga provides everything you need, regardless of your skill-level, to learn how to draw manga like a pro. Graphic novelist and YouTube's most popular art instructor Mark Crilley is back to lead you on your artistic journey. No matter what your experience, Mastering Manga 2 will have you creating manga in no time. You'll master the basics of facial and body proportions as your drawing skills increase to the next level. Clear and easy step-by-step instruction will walk you through the mechanics of how to draw manga. You'll learn to create characters in diverse settings and scenes, as well as a variety of styles. Lessons on background and perspective will help you pull it all together into a full manga story panel. More than 30 step-by-step demonstrations - Proportion. Learn to draw all types of bodies, faces, ages and ethnicities in profile, from behind, and more, including how to turn a full-sized character into an adorable chibi.
- Clothing and body language. Reveal your character's personality through hairstyles, expressions, clothing styles and accessories.
- Useful poses. Tweak 16 classic manga poses to make them your own, or follow along with specific step-by-step demonstrations on drawing characters sitting, fighting, kissing and more.
- Environments. Create all types of habitats and moods using forest elements, rain, and the effects of water and weather.
- Anatomy of a manga panel. Learn how to choose the correct composition, background, depth and balance to create the most effective panel layout for your story. Grab a pencil and learn all the secrets needed to bring your manga story to life
- ISBN-13: 9781440328305
- ISBN-10: 1440328307
- Publisher: Impact
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Page Count: 128