Score your highest in a medical dosage calculations course
A recent shortage of nurses in a society with an aging population has triggered the demand for students to enter the field of medical study. A dosage calculations course is required for most students earning an applied science degree in nursing, pharmacology, or paramedic programs.
Medical Dosage Calculations For Dummies tracks a typical dosage calculations course and provides helpful content in an approachable and easy-to-understand format. Plus, you'll get examples of the various calculations made to determine the appropriate quantity of drug or solution that should be administered to patients.
- Calculating drug dosages utilizing ratio-proportion, formula, and dimensional analysis
- Systems of measurement, including metric and apothecary and other conversion equivalents for a global audience
- The ins and outs of the charting systems for MAR (Medicine Administration Records)
If you're one of the hundreds of thousands of students aspiring to enter the medical field, Medical Dosage Calculations For Dummies is your ticket for scoring your highest on exams.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470930649
- ISBN-10: 0470930640
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Dimensions: 9.19 x 7.37 x 0.85 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.24 pounds
- Page Count: 384