Fresh, ready-to-go meals for people on the Mediterranean diet
Inspired by the wholesome, heart-healthy lifestyle of the Mediterranean region-and spotlighting regional ingredients like fresh seafood and produce-the Mediterranean diet has become one of the most popular methods of healthy eating. Packed with foolproof meal prep advice and deliciously balanced recipes, the Mediterranean Diet Meal Prep Cookbook makes starting and staying on the Mediterranean diet easy so you can reduce your total time in the kitchen-all while enjoying a lifetime of healthy eating.
Before you get cooking, dig into an overview of the Mediterranean diet principles and health benefits. Master the art of prep with the dos and don'ts of meal planning and helpful storage solutions before jump-starting your diet with 6 weeklong meal preps-each including easy-to-follow recipes and time-saving tips. You'll find plenty of additional recipes to use as inspiration to customize your own meal prep menus, or even as a foundation for your own creative Mediterranean-style meals.
The Mediterranean Diet Meal Prep Cookbook includes:
- Guess-free guidance-Take the guesswork out of what to eat with detailed shopping lists and colorful illustrations for essential equipment and grocery shopping tips.
- Prepped for success-The 6 weeklong meal preps are simplified to keep your kitchen time down, including suggestions for every meal, as well as step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Mouthwatering Mediterranean-Enjoy a taste of the Mediterranean with 95 delicious, nutritious recipes, including nutritional labels and storage tips.
With the Mediterranean Diet Meal Prep Cookbook, you'll enjoy healthy, fresh, and fast Mediterranean flavors-without the labor.
- ISBN-13: 9781646115020
- ISBN-10: 1646115023
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.5 x 0.59 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.13 pounds
- Page Count: 182