Finally, you can understand her! This updated edition of the groundbreaking classic explains how to achieve better communication with your girlfriend, fiancée, or wife--from the authors of For Women Only. More than 2 million copies sold in the series!
"Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn have unearthed a treasure chest of insights that are not only eye-opening, but life-changing."--Andy Stanley, senior pastor, North Point Community Church
If you're like most men, you've burned up lots of energy trying to figure out what a woman wants, what makes her tick, how to make her happy. The good news: success is simpler than you ever thought. In For Men Only, Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn reveal the eye-opening truths and simple acts that will radically improve your relationship with the woman you love. For example: - Why she can't "just not think about" something that's bothering her
- How to get her real answers without games
- How your provider instinct can actually cause her heartache--and what to do about it
- Why listening to her feelings is so hard for a guy, and a fix-it plan that works
- Why her "I do" at the altar will always mean, "do you?" and the answer that rocks her world Now updated with the latest scientific research to explain the fabulous female brain plus an all-new chapter that shows how to decode her most baffling behavior, For Men Only is your roadmap to making her happy.
- ISBN-13: 9781601424457
- ISBN-10: 1601424450
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Publish Date: March 2013
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.22 x 0.78 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 208