For Men Only : A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women
"Shaunti and Jeff have unearthed a treasure chest of insights--eye-opening and life-changing."
--Andy Stanley, senior pastor, North Point Community Church
- Why she can't "just not think about" something that's bothering her
- How to get her real answers without games
- How your provider instinct can actually cause her heartache - and what to do about it
- Why listening to her feelings is so hard for a guy, and a fix-it plan that works
- Why her "I do" at the altar will always mean, "do you?" and the answer that rocks her world Now updated with the latest scientific research to explain the fabulous female brain plus an all-new chapter that shows how to decode her most baffling behavior, For Men Only is your roadmap to making her happy.
- ISBN-13: 9781601424457
- ISBN-10: 1601424450
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Publish Date: March 2013
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.22 x 0.78 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 208