The author of #1 international bestseller Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, reveals the key to having a successful relationship
By trying to make our partners over in our own likeness, bestselling author John Gray reminds us that we are destroying what we first found so appealing. In Men, Women And Relationships Dr. Gray demonstrates that only through respecting, appreciating, and responding to our natural differences, can we achieve real happiness and fulfillment in our relationships.
Readers can now discover the simple, practical techniques that will enable them to experience a healthy and supportive love. In addition, Dr. Gray offers valuable insights on:
- How men and women communicate -- and how to understand the signals.
- How each gender copes with stress and deals with conflict.
- Why couples fight during good times.
- And much more
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780060507862
- ISBN-10: 0060507861
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
- Publish Date: November 2002
- Dimensions: 7.94 x 5.34 x 0.79 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.57 pounds
- Page Count: 336