If you've always wanted to have an unshakable mindset but are often discouraged by failure, criticism, rejection, and mistakes, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Mental Toughness: Unlock the Spartan within You and Develop Relentless Self-Discipline, A Champion's Mindset, Unbeatable Willpower, and Powerful Success Habits
- Stoicism: Unlock the Secrets to a Stoic Life, Emotional Resilience and an Unshakeable Mindset and Discover Principles, Mindfulness Meditation Techniques and Habits for Bulletproof Calmness in Chaos
Are you sick and tired of negative thoughts and events always pulling you down?
Have you tried all manner of solutions and hacks that promise to turn things around, yet nothing seems to have any lasting effects?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to failure and discover something, which works for you?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
You see, developing the mental toughness you need to achieve your goals doesn't have to be difficult.
Even if you've tried all manner of other solutions that didn't work.
In fact, it's easier than you think.
You see, mental toughness is the mindset that people adopt in what they do. It is a personality trait that defines what your mind is made up of and is partly responsible for how you behave or how you react to various situations. Personality is the characteristic pattern of feeling, thinking, and acting of an individual that is inherently different in every person..
This book seeks to enlighten you about the little-known power of mental toughness and how some people have used it to achieve great success. If you have been struggling with your ability to think rationally and control your emotions when under pressure, you are in the right place.
Some of the topics covered in part 1 of this book include:
- Everything you need to know about mental toughness
- How to differentiate between a strong mentality and a weak mentality
- How to unlock the inner Spartan in you and overcome your fears and insecurities
- How to identify pitfalls and mistakes that decrease your mental toughness
- How to spot habits that contribute to a weak mentality and tips on how to stop them
- How to develop mental toughness when under pressure and respond positively to obstacles in your way
- The 40-percent rule of mental toughness and how to use it to achieve success
- The importance of emotional strength and how it affects your success, plus practical tips for developing emotional resilience
- How to acquire self-discipline and willpower for a tougher mindset
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- Everything You Need to be Happy is Found Within
- The Power of Stoicism Philosophy For a Better Life
- Learn How to Overcome Self-doubt, Self-Criticism, and Feelings of Inadequacy
- 5 Actionable Mind Training Strategies to Eliminate Self-Defeating Thoughts
- Master the Art of Tranquility with Stoic Techniques
- Stoic Principles to Smash Creative Blocks
- Differentiating Things We Can and Can't Control
- How to Control Emotions and Minimize Worry with Stoicism
- Stoicism and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Inspiring Stories from Popular Stoic Followers
- A Complete Stoic Guide for Perfect Health
- And much, much more
So if you want to learn more about Mental Toughness and Stoicism, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button
- ISBN-13: 9781647487492
- ISBN-10: 1647487498
- Publisher: Bravex Publications
- Publish Date: May 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.48 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.69 pounds
- Page Count: 230