Mercari Magic is the first book that offers internet sellers and entrepreneurs an all-inclusive guide to selling on Mercari.com.
Whether you are an Amazon seller, eBay seller or just getting started, Mercari should be considered as a very lucrative new marketplace for selling used items, retail arbitrage and thrift store reselling.
In Mercari Magic, the author of Etsy Empire explains why Mercari is now vital to your internet selling success. Millenials is an exploding customer base, especially for sellers with an online presence and millenials love Mercari. It's easy to find what you want to buy and it's all app-based which is great for people who shop on their cell phones and tablets. Plus, there are some excellent bargains to be found and it is a large and growing marketplace. For internet sellers, Mercari is awesome You don't have to deal with PayPal and eBay seller ratings, you list items for FREE and Mercari only takes a flat 10% fee on each sale, which is less than eBay and Amazon. Plus, Mercari has an excellent app-based listing interface, which makes it extremely easy and fast to list multiple items.
In Mercari Magic, you will learn valuable Mercari tips:
- How to start selling on Mercari.com
- How improve sell-through rates and increase Mercari profits when selling with the Mercari app
- Taking quality Mercari photos and writing great item descriptions
- Why Mercari is an outstanding eBay alternative and Amazon alternative for internet sellers
- Mercari shipping procedures and packaging tips - it's so easy
- What NOT to do on Mercari to avoid getting suspended
- Mercari customer service and Mercari ratings for sellers
- How to set up your Mercari account so you get paid whenever you want
- Step by step directions for listing items on Mercari, regardless of internet selling experience
Page Up and Order Now.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781729056165
- ISBN-10: 1729056164
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: February 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 pounds
- Page Count: 56