Explore the world around you with this engaging collection of maps designed especially for middle schoolers.
The latest edition of Merriam-Webster's Student Atlas has been updated to reflect recent global events and features abundant full-color physical, political, and thematic maps.
- Discover the world's landforms and bodies of water, the highest and lowest elevations, and learn more about ocean currents, and wind patterns.
- Thematic maps cover diverse topics such as continental drift, ocean floor, climate, natural resources, and population density.
- Features up-to-date statistics and global information.
Packed with photographs and easy-to-use charts and graphs and featuring a glossary with brief definitions, this book is the perfect resource for kids interested in exploring the world around them both at home and in the classroom.
- ISBN-13: 9780877797296
- ISBN-10: 0877797293
- Publisher: Merriam-Webster
- Publish Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 132
- Reading Level: Ages 10-14