From the internationally bestselling creator of Wreck This Journal, a book that celebrates mistake- and mess-making like never before...Your whole life, you've been taught to avoid making a mess: try to keep everything under control, color inside the lines, make it perfect, and at all costs, avoid contact with things that stain. This book asks you to do the opposite of what you have been taught. Think of it as your own personal rumpus room. A place to let loose, to trash, to spew, to do the things you are not allowed to do in the "real world." There are only three rules you will find in this book:
1. Do not try to make something beautiful.
2. Do not think too much. (There is no "wrong.")
3. Continue under all circumstances. It's time to make a mess.
- ISBN-13: 9780399536007
- ISBN-10: 0399536000
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Publish Date: September 2010
- Dimensions: 8.16 x 5.53 x 0.59 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.67 pounds
- Page Count: 224
- Reading Level: Ages 18-UP