Over 50,000 copies sold.
Using principles from cognitive psychology, Nick Kolenda developed a unique way to subconsciously influence people's thoughts. He developed a "mind reading" stage show depicting that phenomenon, and his demonstrations have been seen by over a million people across the globe.
Methods of Persuasion reveals that secret for the first time. You'll learn how to use those principles to influence people's thoughts in your own life.
Drawing from academic research in psychology, the entire book culminates a powerful 7-step persuasion process that follows the acronym, METHODS:
- Step 1: Mold Their Perception
- Step 2: Elicit Congruent Attitudes
- Step 3: Trigger Social Pressure
- Step 4: Habituate Your Message
- Step 5: Optimize Your Message
- Step 6: Drive Their Momentum
- Step 7: Sustain Their Compliance
This book teaches you the psychology behind each step. You'll learn how to apply METHODS to your own life so that you can influence people's thoughts, emotions, and behavior in nearly any situation.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780615815657
- ISBN-10: 0615815650
- Publisher: Kolenda Entertainment, LLC
- Publish Date: October 2013
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 pounds
- Page Count: 240