A 21st-century guide to midwifery-tons of up-to-date information for expectant parents
Whether you're in your third trimester or trying to conceive, knowledge is power when it comes to making important decisions about what kind of care you'll receive during pregnancy and childbirth. Midwifery for Expectant Parents is your resource for information about modern midwifery, letting you navigate your pregnancy journey with confidence and strength.
It's never too early or too late to educate yourself and know your choices. Discover how midwifery blends evidence-based medical treatment with a respectful, supportive approach that puts you and your needs first from preconception to postpartum.
Midwifery for Expectant Parents includes:
- All about midwifery-Get an extensive introduction to midwifery, including its benefits, history, philosophy, methodology, and more.
- Support for every stage-Explore helpful information that walks you through every stage of the pregnancy, birth, and postpartum process and explains how a midwife will support you each step of the way.
- Real birth stories-Read about others' experiences with midwifery, from pregnancy to labor, birth, and postpartum.
Take a deep dive into modern midwifery with all the helpful guidance and up-to-date information you'll need to feel empowered before, during, and after your pregnancy.
- ISBN-13: 9781647390488
- ISBN-10: 1647390486
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.49 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 pounds
- Page Count: 182