Models is the first book ever written on seduction as an emotional process rather than a logical one, a process of connecting with women rather than impressing them. It's the most mature and honest guide on how a man can attract women without faking behavior, without lying and without emulating others. A game-changer.Inside, you'll learn:
- The root behavior that causes all female attraction.
- Why typical dating advice and pick up theory is counter-productive in the long-run.
- How to overcome nervousness and anxiety around attractive women.
- How any man can make himself appear attractive with a little time and effort.
- The three keys to keeping conversations with women interesting and engaging.
- How to discover the beliefs and attitudes that are sabotaging your success with women.
- How to develop a genuine and joyful sense of humor.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781463750350
- ISBN-10: 1463750358
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: July 2011
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.68 pounds
- Page Count: 262