He thought Christianity was a sham. Then it changed his life.
Skeptic Josh McDowell thought Christians were out of their minds. He ridiculed and insulted them, then decided to combat them with his own thorough research to disprove the claims of Jesus Christ. To his surprise, he discovered that the evidence suggested exactly the opposite--that Jesus, instead of being simply a first-century Hebrew carpenter, truly was the God he claimed to be.
Josh went on to write the inspirational work on Christian apologetics, More Than a Carpenter, which has sold over 15 million copies. In this revised and updated edition, with over 15 million copies in print since its original publication, More Than a Carpenter has changed countless lives. Now, in this revised and updated edition, Josh is joined by his son, Sean, as they tackle the questions that today's generation continues to ask:
- "Can I be spiritual without believing in God?"
- "How can I make sure that my life counts for something?"
- "Is it really possible to know anything for sure about God or Jesus?"
- ISBN-13: 9781414326276
- ISBN-10: 1414326270
- Publisher: Tyndale Elevate
- Publish Date: June 2009
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
- Page Count: 192