Have you been trying to learn Russian and simply can't find the way to expand your vocabulary?
Do your teachers recommend you boring textbooks and complicated stories that you don't really understand?
Are you looking for a way to learn the language quicker without taking shortcuts?
If you answered "Yes " to at least one of those previous questions, then this book is for you We've compiled the 2000 Most Common Words in Russian, a list of terms that will expand your vocabulary to levels previously unseen.
- A detailed introduction with tips and tricks on how to improve your learning
- A list of 2000 of the most common words in Russian and their translations
- An example sentence for each word - in both Russian and English
- Finally, a conclusion to make sure you've learned and supply you with a final list of tips
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781698455143
- ISBN-10: 1698455143
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.63 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.89 pounds
- Page Count: 300