Kathy Caprino guides women to take the reins in their careers by identifying and overcoming the 7 most damaging power gaps holding them back from the success they want and deserve.
The business world has been forever changed by the important progress and contributions that women have made. Yet, with only 38% of manager roles and 22% of C-suite positions being held by women, women continue to struggle to achieve the reward, respect, and authority they have earned.
In these pages, career executive and leadership coach Kathy Caprino helps women conquer the 7 destructive power gaps within the workforce, outline the key steps you can take to access greater positive power, and become the true?author of your life.
Through riveting real-life success stories of women overcoming these gaps, and proven strategies and solutions from more than 30 of the nation's top experts in fields that are essential to women's success, the exercises in The Most Powerful You will equip you with the strength to:
- See yourself more powerfully (Brave Sight)
- Speak more confidently (Brave Speak)
- Ask for and receive what you deserve (Brave Ask)
- Connect to your advantage with influential support (Brave Connection)
- Challenge and change negative behavior toward you (Brave Challenge)
- Be of service in more meaningful ways (Brave Service)
- Heal from past trauma and challenge (Brave Healing)
Most importantly, The Most Powerful You will reconnect you to the thrilling dreams you once had for your life and empower you to take the necessary steps to reclaim that dream while making your positive impact in the world.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781400217489
- ISBN-10: 1400217482
- Publisher: HarperCollins Leadership
- Publish Date: July 2020
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 240