Have you ever felt bad about not exercising?
Do you find yourself jumping from one program to the next because it was either too hard or too boring?
Written by a personal trainer, Move for Joy will help you stop starting over.
- Identify and overcome any workout excuse
- Use the five fitness motivators to drive your goals
- Walk away empowered with the knowledge to change your exercise plan to flex with any season
By connecting your fitness journey with the joy of Jesus, this book will help you and your clients put together a sustainable workout guide that supports your life, how you were made to move, and what you truly enjoy.
What motivates you to move for joy? Take the quiz inside and find out
- ISBN-13: 9781733468008
- ISBN-10: 1733468005
- Publisher: Kasey Shuler
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.54 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.77 pounds
- Page Count: 258