Reorient your selling approach
Mr. Shmooze is the parable of a man who reveals the secret shared by all superstar salespeople. Selling, in its most exquisite form, is not about "taking," nor is it about "persuading." Selling, believe it or not, is about "giving."
Mr. Shmooze gives for a living. He starts by listening and he quickly comes to understand what people really need. His customers love him because he gives more than he takes. They trust him because he is passionate about their interests. And, at the end of the day, they reward him handsomely for bringing joy, humor and wisdom into their lives. Woven into the story are several powerful lessons for salespeople in all industries who attempt to build relationships as the emotional bridge to their clients.
- Bring extraordinary passion and energy to personal communications
- Generate contagious, positive feelings, lifting spirits because people buy with their emotions
- Make the small, positive gestures that can lead to huge, long-term results
- Abraham has had a diverse business career that has established him as a well-known expert on what makes high-performing salespeople
Mr. Shmooze gives you the new approach you need to sell like you've never sold before
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9780470874363
- ISBN-10: 0470874368
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: October 2010
- Dimensions: 8.76 x 5.84 x 0.55 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Page Count: 112