Muscle & Chrome: Classic American Cars captures all the wonder and excitement of a truly beloved era in automotive history.
- Informative profiles of 70 vehicles serve to chronicle the burst of design and engineering innovations that followed the end of World War II, the exuberant styling and the "horsepower race" of the Fifties, and the rise of the youth market and the muscle car in the Sixties.
- Hardcover, 144 pages.
- ISBN-13: 9781640303843
- ISBN-10: 1640303847
- Publisher: Publications International, Ltd.
- Publish Date: August 2018
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 11.3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Page Count: 144