Everything You Need To Know About Making Music In One Place
Not so long ago, studio quality recording, mixing and music production was only available to the rich and famous artists.
However these days it's now possible to produce professional sounding music from your own home.
In fact, you don't even need to know how to play an instrument or know anything about the technology or need expensive equipment. All you need is a decent computer + inspiration and this book will show you the rest.
If you are a first timer, this book will lead you in the right direction in the least amount of time. Or if you have some experience you will definitely incorporate some new insights into how to produce your best music.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- Best Music Production Software to Start Learning in 2020
- Achieve Release Quality Mixes On a Budget
- How to Write Chords, Drum Beats, Basslines, Melodies and More
- Common Beginner Music Production Mistakes + How to Avoid or Fix Them
- Essential Home Recording Studio Equipment For Under $500
- Music Theory Explained - Without Needing To Study a Course
- Creative Hacks To Get You Inspired Right Away
- Step by Step Guide To Mix + Master Your Music - Even If Your Not a Technical Person
- DON'T Do Remixes or Edits Before Reading This
- How Collaboration in Music Opens Doors
- Proven Guidelines on How to Get your Music Signed
And much, much more..
Stop wasting your time on forums, YouTube and asking the same old questions because everything you need to know is in this book.
Be the music producer you've always wanted to be and make your best music with This Book
- ISBN-13: 9781913397869
- ISBN-10: 1913397866
- Publisher: Fortune Publishing
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 142