A charming children's encyclopedia that takes you back in time to discover the prehistoric world The world is so much bigger than young minds can fathom and there is always more to learn.
My Encyclopedia of Very Important Dinosaurs is a vibrant encyclopedia for curious 5-9 year olds, who want to know everything there is to know about dinosaurs Easily accessible to young readers through a balance of striking images and conversational, age-appropriate text, this dinosaur encyclopedia will tap into every child's natural curiosity and answer all their biggest questions about this amazing lost world. Bursting with up-to-date facts and discoveries, this exciting kid's encyclopedia includes everything from an in-depth exploration of the triassic, jurassic, and cretaceous periods and how fossils are made, to detailed profiles of popular dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, and Stegosaurus, to more unfamiliar species such as Microraptor, Guanlong, and Spinosaurus . Celebrate your child's curiosity as they: - Read hundreds of exciting dinosaur facts
- Learn a large range of both familiar and unfamiliar dinosaurs
- Discover charming illustrations and dynamic paleoart Our dinosaur encyclopedia for children is the perfect blend of striking illustrations, fun fact files and educational stats covering a wide range of dinosaurs. Subjects include The Prehistoric World, Discover the Dinosaurs, Clues from the Past and Reference galleries - sending readers back through time on their quest for knowledge. Feature spreads include a fact file of essential stats about each dinosaur that includes size, diet, and period, as well as a handy pronunciation guide for those tricky-to-say names. Encourage early learners to go on a journey into the past to explore a world of information, making this the ideal first reference book for kids aged 5-9 to enjoy for hours on end, whether shared reading with the family, or reading alone, this fun fact book for children also doubles up as the perfect gift for all young dino hunters. Tell the story of the prehistoric world one page at a time, by uncovering: - Educational content written in a friendly and fun manner
- Beautifully padded cover with several high-quality finishes, including padding and foil
- Features a built-in ribbon bookmark so you never lose your place whilst reading More in the Series
My Encyclopedia of Very Important Dinosaurs is part of the educational kid's book series My Very Encyclopedia series. Complete the series and nurture your child's curiosity with My Encyclopedia of Very Important Adventures, teach them about different species with My Encyclopedia of Very Important Animals, or let them dive into the deep blue with My Encyclopedia of Very Important Oceans.
- ISBN-13: 9781465468482
- ISBN-10: 146546848X
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: September 2018
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.7 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.82 pounds
- Page Count: 224
- Reading Level: Ages 4-7