When a big feeling comes along...you can handle it Teach kids ages 7 to 10 how to manage their feelings.
Sometimes, emotions like anger or jealousy or excitement can seem too big to keep inside. Me and My Feelings is here to teach kids that it's okay to have big feelings They will learn how to calm down those strong emotions so they don't feel overwhelmed and can continue to take on the world.
This book gives kids the skills to stay in control―by breathing deeply, saying positive things to themselves, talking about their feelings instead of keeping them inside, and more. Help young girls and boys learn to deal with all kinds of feelings, including the hard ones like sadness, anxiety, or even fear.
Inside Me and My Feelings, you'll find:
- TANGIBLE IDEAS THAT HELP: This book is packed with informative ways to help kids handle their feelings. They can use the exercises to see which tips, tricks, and habits work best for them.
- QUIZZES & ACTIVITIES: Kids can get to know themselves with quizzes like "Do My Emotions Rule Me?," along with other fun exercises and activities created especially for kids ages 7-10.
- EMPATHY FOR THE EMOTIONS OF OTHERS: When kids understand their own emotions and feelings, they can also empathize with other people's feelings―like their family and friends.
With Me and My Feelings, the next time big feelings get too big―kids will know just what to do
- ISBN-13: 9781641524964
- ISBN-10: 1641524960
- Publisher: Althea Press
- Publish Date: October 2019
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 pounds
- Page Count: 110
- Reading Level: Ages 7-10