Perfect for improving fine motor skills
Fun scenes and engaging activities are perfect to encourage children to act independently by offering activities with simple instructions, including: labyrinths, pictures to embellish, coloring pages, matching games, and connect the dots. Learn as you go with simple everyday concepts like, a bicycle, roller skates, a scooter to more complex like, a hot-air balloon, a sailboat, a plane--this activity book presents an impressive variety of kids' favorite things that go. As well as fine-motor skills, kids will increase their visual thinking and hand-eye coordination.
- 32 pages + 12 pages with stickers
- At home or on the go, slip into a backpack or bag and make this an on-the-go activity;
- Ideal to keep little ones entertained for hours as they develop creativity;
- Improves fine motor and observation skills.
- ISBN-13: 9782898022845
- ISBN-10: 2898022845
- Publisher: Crackboom! Books
- Publish Date: May 2021
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- Page Count: 44
- Reading Level: Ages 3-UP