A charming children's encyclopedia bursting with fun facts for little learners who want to know about the world
Our world is an amazing place. It's full of rivers, mountains, animals, and too many other amazing places to count. But that's not all. There's also families, friends, music, technology, language, games, and all other things that make lifewonderful. This exciting children's book is a celebration of our world and what it's like to live in it. My Very Important World is a vibrant encyclopedia for curious 5-9 year olds, with a unique approach to the subject that features both places from around the globe as well as focusing on what the world is like from a child's perspective, covering everyday subjects about their own experiences.
- Learn all about amazing animals, people, and places
- Discover the wonders of our incredible planet, and more Our encyclopedia for children is the perfect blend of adorable, simple illustrations with stunning photography and lively text. Encourage early learners to go on a journey to explore a world of information, making this the ideal first reference book for kids aged 5-9 to enjoy for hours on end, whether for homeschooling, a bedtime story, shared reading or reading alone, this fun fact book for children also doubles up as the perfect gift for curious kids who love to learn. Tell the story of the world one page at a time, by uncovering: - Educational content written in a friendly and fun manner
- Beautifully padded cover with several high-quality finishes, including padding and foil
- Features a built-in ribbon bookmark so you never lose your place whilst reading More in the Series My Very Important World is part of the educational kid's book series My Very Encyclopedia series. Complete the series and nurture your child's curiosity with My Encyclopedia of Very Important Adventures, teach them about different species with My Encyclopedia of Very Important Animals, or let them walk with the dinosaurs who ruled the earth before them in My Encyclopedia of Very Important Dinosaurs.
- ISBN-13: 9781465485373
- ISBN-10: 1465485376
- Publisher: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Page Count: 224
- Reading Level: Ages 5-9