Trusted & Treasured by Millions of Readers over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible Is Today's #1-Selling Study Bible, and a Bible for All Times.
Now it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Now with a fresh two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers questions that you may have about the text and provides you practical yet powerful ways to apply the Bible to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
The Personal Size editions are for people who like to carry their study Bible with them.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application(R) notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application(R) profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps & charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application(R) index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding--durable, made for frequent use, and lays flat when open
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- ISBN-13: 9781496440112
- ISBN-10: 1496440110
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.7 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds
- Page Count: 2496