Connect the Dots to a Deeper Understanding of God's Word with The Open Bible.
The Bible is a collection of 66 books written by many writers over a vast time period, and yet it's the unified Word of God. The Open Bible offers clean and easy navigation through Scripture's interconnected themes and teachings, with a time-tested complete reference system trusted by millions. Plus, The Open Bible gives you even more access into the pages of the Word with book introductions and outlines to provide context and themes from beginning to end.
- Topical Index to the Bible--This easy-to-navigate feature quickly displays the scriptural connections between more than 8,000 names, places, concepts, events, and doctrines.
- Concordance--Quickly find the Bible verses you're looking for with 4,795 word entries with nearly 36,000 Scripture references--plus 339 entries of significant people in the Bible.
- The Visual Survey of the Bible--The detailed 24-page visual overview of the Bible unfolds the people, events and themes of scripture at a glance. Life application notes crystallize central spiritual truths.
- Bible Book Introductions--Extensive at-a-glance outlines plus a detailed overview of the overview help broaden your perspective of each book.
- How to Study the Bible--Expert advice for both personal and family Bible study, plus helpful principles of Bible interpretation.
- The Christian's Guide to the New Life--A complete doctrinal overview of Scripture divided into 32 "Christian Guides," supported by hundreds of scripture references.
- A Guide to Christian Workers--Powerful motivation and practical guidance for sharing the Gospel--from contact to conversation, conversion, the certainty of salvation, and more.
- And more: The Scarlet Thread of Redemption, 82 Prayers of the Bible, Read Your Bible Through the Year, Between the Testaments, Teachings and Illustrations of Christ, Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Christ, The Parables of Jesus Christ, The Miracles of Jesus Christ, The Laws of the Bible, Detailed Maps, and still more.
- The exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R) at a readable 9-point print size
- ISBN-13: 9780785222361
- ISBN-10: 0785222367
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: April 2019
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Page Count: 1856