NAME YOUR BUSINESS. TELL YOUR STORY.
Advertising and marketing masters from Ogilvy to Godin have proven the value of words when it comes to building a brand, attracting an audience, and making a sale. In our increasingly crowded and noisy world, a name is the foundation of every product, brand, or business--and it needs to stand out.
In The Naming Book, Bullhorn Creative founder and partner Brad Flowers presents a clear framework for crafting and choosing the name that sticks. With a five-step blueprint that takes you from brainstorming to trademarking, this book is the ultimate guidebook to naming anything. You'll learn how to:
- Set clear goals for your name and brand before you start
- Craft a brainstorming list based on your business mission
- Build a brand unique to you by creating your own word
- Find the balance between "cool" and clear
- Narrow down your list of names with five easy tests
- ISBN-13: 9781599186665
- ISBN-10: 1599186667
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press
- Publish Date: March 2020
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
- Page Count: 164