Would you like to know if your mother, father, or anyone of your relatives are they taking advantage of your sensitivity?
Here's the deal. You get the feeling to be under strict control by your parents and often, one of them makes you feel guilty.
Whatever you do seems to be wrong; they accuse you unfairly or it happens that you feel overwhelmed by the injustice of it all. Your mom or dad decides for yourself; they make decisions on what you should do, on your formal education or even worse your parents interfere in your life, your loves or your friendships. You are a little bit anxious when you are at odds with them because a narcissistic parent flies into a rage easily. You are afraid to be against them because they oblige you to do something in the form of a free advice or you feel influenced by them in all things especially when you will not give in to their sickening blackmail. You feel deceitfully controlled by your parents, imprisoned or even more "moved like a checker on the board" because they aim at achieving their goals that are different from yours.
By contrast, you would like to decide for yourself and make your plans.
You wonder if you can find a solution and act accordingly. Sound familiar?
If it does then the information in Narcissistic Parents is your answer.
This is not an book that can solve all your problems about living with a narcissistic parent as if by magic.
In this book you will find what you really need to understand your condition; how to approach to your parents and how to strengthen your self-esteem. You will able to identify the difficulties that may arise in the short and long term and find the way to face them without suffering a shock.
The book also contains a comparison between a parent's narcissism and that one of a boss in the workplace.
You will benefit from this book both spiritually and emotionally.
With Narcissistic Parents you will discover:
- how to recognize a narcissistic parent and how to relate to him or her, which is the first problem that children must face.
- How to acquire the ability to deal with a narcissistic person.
- Measures to be taken with your narcissistic parents.
- How to express disapproval and enforce your opinion.
- How to heal after a violent relationship with self-centred people.
- Different approach adopted by narcissistic parents to sons or daughters.
- Which are the possible effects on a child or boy brought up by narcissistic parents.
- How to develop healthy relationships and live in harmony with your family again
You can become aware of the narcissist's methods in order to avoid altered emotional states that are difficult to control.
In Narcissistic Parents you can find basic information concerning a life free from external influences.
If you want to learn more about narcissism in the family or at work, scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.
This item is Non-Returnable
- ISBN-13: 9781694848444
- ISBN-10: 1694848442
- Publisher: Independently Published
- Publish Date: September 2019
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.38 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Page Count: 180