Ace the NCLEX-RN exam with this comprehensive guide
The rigorous NCLEX-RN nursing exam can be painful--and many don't pass on the initial attempt. So why not beat the odds and drastically improve your chances of acing your first time with NCLEX-RN For Dummies, 2nd Edition with Online Practice?
This fully updated and revised edition is tracked to the latest NCLEX-RN exam, and comes complete with deep content review, study tips, and top test-taking strategies. You also get access to online flashcards and two practice exams with answer explanations to flesh out your technique and study.
- Practice with hundreds of test questions
- Go online for vocabulary flashcards and practice exams
- Find full coverage of the medical, surgical, pediatric, psychiatric, and obstetric subjects schools require for the test
Written by an instructor with 38 years of hands-on nursing practice under her belt, this popular, plain-English exam prep is best-in-class and will deliver the results you want--the first time.
- ISBN-13: 9781119692829
- ISBN-10: 1119692822
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Page Count: 416