Experience a life free of financial stress and transform your relationship to money with this indispensable guide—the first book based on You Need A Budget's proven method that has helped hundreds of thousands of people break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and live the life they want to live.Read more...
This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceYou Need a Budget (Audio MP3 CD)
Publisher: HarperCollins$39.99You Need a Budget (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Experience a life free of financial stress and transform your relationship to money with this indispensable guide—the first book based on You Need A Budget's proven method that has helped hundreds of thousands of people break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and live the life they want to live.
No one should tell you what to do with your money—only you know what's most important to you. Always guiding you back to your true priorities, Jesse Mecham will fundamentally change the way you think about your money and what it can do for you. His proven method—four, simple rules—will transform money management from a paralyzing burden to a powerful tool, putting you in total control of your life:
1. Give Every Dollar A Job. Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
2. Embrace Your True Expenses. Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, more manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
3. Roll With The Punches. When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they're guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
4. Age Your Money. As you repeat the first three rules, you'll increase the time between the moment you earn a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you'll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
This tried-and-true system has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them how to take charge, adjust money habits, eliminate stress, and build the life they want to live. Don't waste another month counting down the minutes until payday....
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9780062567604
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Imprint: HarperBusiness
- Date: Dec 2017
- Seller Statement: Sold by HarperCollins Publishers Inc.