No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Packed with tested strategies and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. offers a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals.
With refreshing honesty and some much-needed humor, sales expert Mike Weinberg examines the critical mistakes made by most salespeople and executives, then provides tips to help you achieve the opposite results.
In New Sales. Simplified., you will learn how to:
- Identify a strategic list of genuine prospects
- Draft a compelling, customer focused "sales story"
- Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face to face with more prospects
- Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
- Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
- Make time in your calendar for business development activities
New Sales. Simplified. is about overcoming and even preventing buyers' anti salesperson reflex by establishing trust. This book will help you choose the right targets and build a winning plan to pursue them.
Named by Hubpot as a Top 20 Sales Book of All Time, this easy-to-follow guide will remove the mystery surrounding prospecting and have you ramping up for new business.
- ISBN-13: 9780814431771
- ISBN-10: 0814431771
- Publisher: Amacom
- Publish Date: September 2012
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 240
- Reading Level: Ages 18-NA