Other Available Formats
Crafted to be an easy-to-carry large print Bible with cross references allowing this Bible to be an ideal choice to take with you wherever you go.
Exploring God's Word on the go just got easier. This edition not only includes the full text of the trustworthy New King James Version in an easy-to-read large print, but it is also small enough for everyday use and easy navigation with thousands of cross-references conveniently located at the end of verses.
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains the bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translators relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.
- Line-matched for improved clarity when reading
- Verse-style Scripture format starts each verse on its own line so it's easy to navigate the text
- Verse-by-verse cross-references give you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Words of Christ in red help you quickly identify Jesus' teachings and statements
- Portable personal-size format allow this Bible to be a perfect travel companion wherever you go
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- Concordance for looking up a word's occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Ribbon markers make it easy navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Easy-to-read extra-large 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print
- ISBN-13: 9780785233619
- ISBN-10: 078523361X
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: September 2020
- Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Page Count: 1856