A Bible in the trustworthy NKJV with giant print text that is extremely readable while also being easy to take with you to church or a small group. This edition features extra-large text in Comfort Print, yet the Bible is still only 1" thick.
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains the bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translators relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding allow for years of use
- Satin Ribbon Markers are a useful tool to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Gilded page edges add a beautiful shine around the border of the paper
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Easy-to-read line-matched giant 12-point NKJV Comfort Print
- ISBN-13: 9780785231691
- ISBN-10: 0785231692
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publish Date: June 2020
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds
- Page Count: 1296